A Serene, Members-Only, Sanctuary
The Newport Beach Club is an amenity rich, seaside enclave inspired by the classic New England beach town, exclusively offered to Newport Beach Club residents and Carnegie Abbey Club members. Set on 150 spectacular acres with panoramic views of Narragansett Bay, The Mount Hope Bridge and Prudence Island, our community offers much more than spectacular scenery, The Newport Beach Club provides members and residents with a collection of sporting and club activities including:
◦ Equestrian Center owned by the Carnegie Abbey Club featuring boarding, indoor & outdoor riding and instruction
◦ Tennis Center with (4) Har-Tru tennis courts, 2 heated platform tennis courts and a “warming hut”
◦ Croquet lawn
◦ Resort-style pool pavilion including an 80’ lap pool, children’s pool, wading pool, spa, privately owned poolside cabanas and fire-pit.
◦ Serenity Cove and Beach Walk featuring sandy dunes and ¼ mile of natural beach
◦ Tiki bar and snack bar with a seasonally inspired menu featuring locally grown produce
◦ Waterfront “Karma Fitness” center with inspirational views of Bristol Harbor
◦ Full-service Marina with up to 120’ slips, launch service, deep water docks and moorings.
◦ Concierge, member & guest services